Well there is less than a week until Christmas, and being retired this year I fully intended to be settled down for my long winters nap by now. Not so, I must either be the worlds biggest procrastinator, or the most disorganized person. I keep saying my shopping and wrapping are done and that is good, then I buy more things. I am stressing on the food issue, what to cook and serve; you want everything to be great but does anyone really notice? The way I cook it will probably be safer to buy everything already prepared. I guess I will bite the bullet, and make my grocery list and go shopping today. I am thinking how selfish I am worrying about this when there are those out there who probably have nothing. Oh, let's face it this is probably the worlds most boring blog since I really have little to say or complain about, and the only shopping I have left to do is those little "Plastic Gift Cards" everyone seem to want now a days, talk about easy. So we are looking forward to a Merry Christmas, Cindee and Steve's family will all be together this year so it will be great to see all of them at once, it has been a while.
Merry Christmas everyone, I must start making that list.
1 comment:
I'm so glad someone updated their blog. Although Mark and I aren't bloggers yet I do love checking everyones blogs daily. Mom you are never boring and you are a wonderful cook. Thanks for making your blog accept anonymous comments.
Love
Natalie
Post a Comment