Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Shoveling Blues


High as poor Gus or Cloe's head.

Look at the snow next to the fence.

Awe do we have to go out there!

Mark at the end of the driveway.

Well I just was thinking about posting some pictures Natalie sent of their place. Crying about how sore I am from shoveling and glad it is done for today when low and behold I looked out side and it is snowing again. Uncle! can you hear Mother Nature; enough is enough.

Here are some of Nat's picture she sent this morning. The snow at the end of the drive is piled up to Marks shoulders. She said they are running out of places to put it. Look at the poor dogs, they have to shovel a place and path for them to go potty.

1 comment:

Steve and Cindee said...

I felt picked on with 18 inches, looks like Mark & Natalie measure in feet.