Today it snowed and blowed and it is cold. Natalie took a vacation day and she was coming to my house so we could make some candy and cookies. She called early and said she had to go to the office and do payroll then she would be here. The Storm steadily got worst, so I called Sarah to see if Kelly was working, she had no power and had called Kelly to see if he would be home early. Natalie was just going to pick up her dogs and go home; (the dogs go to doggie day care) and the lady that run the kennel was not there so she couldn't pick the dogs up until after 2 P.M.
Sarah called and said Kelly wouldn't be home for a couple of hours so she was going to bring the baby. I told her Natalie and I would come and get the baby as we have 4 wheel drive. Natalie drove, we picked Anni up and come home and made some of the most delicious Fudge. Natalie took that batch home and I made another one after she left. Kelly didn't get here until almost 4:30 and he said the freeways were bad between here and Salt Lake. He said there were slide offs everywhere. Snow is pretty and it is nice to have a white Christmas, but everything that goes along with it is not so fun after all, like shoveling.
No comments:
Post a Comment