Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where Did The Summer Time Go


I was just looking back over some old posts, and began to wonder what happened to summer? It is already time to look forward to thanksgiving. Our Grandkids Megan and Ryan went to Germany to school and it is almost time for them to come home, seems like they just left. Anni and I spent time together, she is talking now, and we just wait to hear what she will say next. I am Grandma Soni and Tom is Papa Tom. It is a cold one tonight and they are predicting snow, lots of snow. Guess our skiers will be happy.
Not much interesting to blog about, oh I did finally get my bathroom remodeled it was good to cross that one off the bucket list. We got the house painted too. So I guess summer wasn't entirely a bust. We had a family reunion of sorts and this is a picture of myself and my brother and sister. OMG we are getting old......

1 comment:

Ryan and Megan said...

First, you are not old you used "OMG" in your blog (which would also be evidence that you are not old, you have a blog!)

Second, I would love to see a before and after of the bathroom and all te remodels and projects you've dont this summer.

Miss you!