Sarah Jean just called with baby news, and I wouldn't dream of spoiling her news by telling what I know. So, if you are curious now, I would be checking her blog because I am sure she will be posting. She also told me that Grandma Doris said Kelly and Sarah would be making their announcement this weekend.
Kelly and Sarah, Sarah and Kelly it's babies; and with Ryan and Megan it is what school are they going to, where are the going to be. Curiosity could kill the cat! I guess I am just plain nosey.
3 comments:
You're not nosey Gram, you just care about what's going on in our lives. Love ya!
i agree with Sarah, I'm famous for checking everyone's blog daily so I can see what is new and exciting in my families lives.
oxoxox
It was so fun doing breakfast this morning. We should do it more often. Like once a month (if we are here longer than that)
Post a Comment