Sunday, March 23, 2008
Hummm, Retirement!!
Our neighbors Dave and Jill hooked up their trailer and headed south last fall, and we haven't seen them since. Yesterday we stopped and talked to the guy who is taking care of their place, and he said they were coming home around the first of April. He said they headed out for Mesquite, and just kept going south as the weather got colder. They ended up in Yuma, AZ. I am thinking maybe down where Cindee and Steve went. He said they bought a bigger trailer, and are thinking about selling there home here and just traveling, they have met a lot of new people and have loved every minute of their long vacation. We'll see what they have to say when they come home. I can't see myself living in a trailer for 6 months, no matter how big and nice it was, and did I mention they also took the dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment